Why Song Joong-Ki Played A Reckless Scavenger In Space?
- Philip Martin
Song Joong-ki plays the role of Tae-Ho, a skilled pilot who puts his life in danger to clean up waste in space, in the science fiction movie Space Sweepers. But again, Tae-ho lives on a horrible planet that is virtually uninhabitable, so it seems sense that he would be less concerned with what is right than he is with what is profitable.
- In the year 2092, in order to survive his cruel existence, he must frequently ignore his conscience.
- According to Song, “Tae-ho was a member of the UTS Space Guards’ elite unit in the past.” “One day, he wakes up with regret over the fact that he has to kill people when on missions, and he decides to disobey his superior’s instructions.
After being at the top of his league for so long, he decides to take a job as the pilot of Victory and works as hard as he can to bring in some cash. Before he became the pilot of the Victory, he underwent a radical shift in his worldview; nonetheless, he conceals his genuine attitude, which gives the impression that he is willing to do anything for financial gain.
- But after meeting Dorothy, Tae-ho is confronted with his traumatic history, and he makes the decision to be clean about it.
- This person brings the ideals he holds to life via his actions.
- Dorothy has the appearance of a seven-year-old kid who is lost in space; yet, there is a reward on her head as there is a belief that she is a hazardous robot.
She wins over the crew, which includes Captain Jang, who is portrayed by Kim Tae-ri, Tiger Park, who is portrayed by Jin Sun-kyu, and Bubs, a reprogrammed military robot that is portrayed for laughs by Yoo Hai-jin. At first, Tae-ho wants to turn her in, but she eventually wins over the crew.
Everyone in the crew is an outcast and a master at faking toughness and confidence when they really feel vulnerable. Song, who is well known for his performances in the television dramas “Innocent Man,” “Descendants of the Sun,” and “Arthdal Chronicles,” as well as the film “The Battleship Island,” has previously collaborated with the director of “Space Sweepers,” Jo Sung-ho, on the film “A Werewolf Boy.” It was his performance in the movie as the wild child Cheol-su that helped catapult him to prominence.
It was a high priority for him to collaborate with the director once more. Song was quoted as saying, “First and foremost, I have faith in filmmaker Jo Sung-hee, and I admire his one-of-a-kind approach.” “It piqued my interest to see how his perspective would color the first Korean film to take place in space, which was shot in Korea.
After reading the script, my confidence level increased even further.” The first time I worked with Jo was a life-changing experience. “Cheol-su was not brought up as a person, but rather as an animal,” said Song. “As a result, he was unable to communicate using words.” “Near the end, he was the only one who spoke, and the only thing he said was “don’t go.” It is true that the fact that I had a non-speaking role in my first picture made me feel intimidated.
When I look back on that event, I can see how much wisdom it has bestowed upon me.” When shooting began, he had the epiphany that his lack of lines made it easier for him to concentrate intently. “As I focused my attention on the words and feelings expressed by the other performers, I found that my own performance became easier for me to deliver.
I was unaware of how vital it is to pay attention to what the other person had to say until recently. These kinds of events had a significant impact on my acting performances in subsequent films.” Song was given the opportunity, through Space Sweepers, to play a role in the fantasy genre, which was a subgenre he had been interested in for a very long time.
“When I was younger, I enjoyed watching movies like Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles and Edward Scissorhands, and I remember thinking that it would be cool to play characters like vampires or werewolves that are only feasible in the movies.
- After that, I became acquainted with Jo Sung-hee through the film A Werewolf Boy.
- My ambition of working in the science fiction genre, which is a tough sector for Korean films, came true as a direct result of him.
- In many respects, he helped make a lot of my fantasies come true.
- I owe a lot of gratitude to him.” Before becoming a member of the Space Sweepers, Song did not think the concept of space to be all that interesting.
“For some inexplicable reason, space exudes an atmosphere that is alone and confusing,” remarked Song. “After reading the screenplay for Space Sweepers, though, the terror went away completely. I was reminded of the movie The Goonies, which was one of my favorite movies when I was a little child and which I used to watch with my friends at school.
This was an exciting and thrilling experience. When I was with my friends and we watched the movie together, I had the impression that I was taking part in their journey, and I felt an enormous rush of exhilaration. While The Goonies was about children embarking on an adventure, I had a strong feeling that Space Sweepers is about four outcasts who are totally grown up but yet kids at heart.
These characters are Tae-ho, Captain Jang, Tiger Park, and Bubs.” Whether they are participating in a game or attempting to save the world, the roles they portray are bigger than life and make up a hilarious team of outcasts “As long as I have these people by my side, I have a feeling that my time spent in space will be pleasurable.
The fact that Jo Sung-hee, the real captain of the Victory, was in charge of the space journey gave me the greatest sense of assurance.” The sequence in which Tae-ho, Tiger Park, and Bubs evacuate Victory in order to clear up a massive piece of space debris was one of his favorite experiences he had while working on the film.
“Since we were outside of the spacecraft, we needed to clean ourselves by floating around in our spacesuits. My nerves were shot before we started filming because I was concerned about how the space walk sequence would turn out on camera. However, when we started shooting, portraying the sensation of walking across space through my actions was a really exciting experience for me.
As soon as I saw how everything turned out, I was filled with reassurance and confidence that we would be able to complete this task.” Despite the fact that space does not belong to any particular nation and that the film has actors from a variety of countries, Space Sweepers offers a perspective on the last frontier that is distinctively Korean.
“Space Sweepers is a space movie laden with Korean traits,” remarked Song. “Space Sweepers” is a Korean production. “Since the majority of science fiction films have been produced in Western cinema, we are more familiar with the sci-fi films that have been a hit in Hollywood.
However, in the same way that Korean films and television shows that reimagine zombies have been met with critical acclaim on a global scale, Space Sweepers is a science fiction movie that takes a fresh approach to the genre, and I believe that audiences will find that the film possesses a unique and extraordinary allure.” This year, Song is working to promote more than just Space Sweepers.
The new drama he’s working on, Vincenzo, which he calls as “near to a dream that represents the actual world,” is now in production. He stated that “as of right now,” they were continuing to film Vincenzo. “A guy by the name of Vincenzo Cassano who was given up for adoption and raised in Italy is the protagonist of this dark comedy.
- The individual became a member of the gang but ultimately settled in the Geumga-dong neighborhood of Seoul, South Korea.
- Because he is a man of spirit, it is only natural that he provides spectators with some form of satisfaction.
- I have a dream that one day I would meet someone in Korea who is just like this, but unfortunately, he is not a real person.” Additionally, he is attached to the film Bogota, although production on the movie has been put on hold due to COVID-19 limitations.
According to Song, “the location of Bogota is definitely Bogota, Colombia, which is in South America.” “It tells the story of a Korean family that has just relocated to Colombia in the late 1990s because they wanted to get as far away as they could from the economic catastrophe that their home country was experiencing at the time.
It is also about the difficulties that the main character, Guk-hui, faces and the growth that she through as she fights for her family’s and her own survival in a setting that is foreign to them all.” Because Song’s schedule is so packed, he recognizes the significance of striking a healthy balance between his professional and personal life.
When asked about how he unwinds, he explained, “It’s not like I do something extraordinary or large.” “I believe that approaching everything with honesty and sincerity is the key to success. Whether it be the people or the work. You will be able to experience a great deal of joy and satisfaction despite the demanding schedule you have.
What is Song Joong Ki famous for?
Song Joong-ki is one of the most gifted performers in South Korea, and he is recognized all over the world for his ability as an actor. He selects dramatic stories and characters that each communicate a distinct message and that highlight the breadth of his acting ability.
- The actor that plays Vincenzo is always surprising both himself and the audience with his performance.
- Song Joong-ki is one of the male performers in South Korea who makes the most money.
- The audience in Vincenzo was excited to see him in a part that was very different from the one he usually plays, and they were charmed by his depiction of a Korean-Italian mob lawyer.
The drama 2021 was a success, and it continues to be one of the most popular shows streaming on Netflix. In addition to being complimented on his native Korean language skills, he was lauded for his fluency in Italian. Korean Actor Song Joong-ki (Image courtesy SJK/ Instagram) Numerous accolades have been bestowed upon him, including Actor of the Year at the Brand of the Year Awards and Best Korean Actor at the Seoul International Drama Awards, both of which he took home.
The series took up the award for “Best Drama Series of 2021” at the 26th annual Asian Television Awards. Running Man, Sungkyunkwan, Innocent Man, and Descendants of the Sun are just few of the shows that he has been in. Even after all these years, I’m still a big admirer. Dumami man ang oppa, ikaw pa rin ang nangunguna! Happy 34th, Joong Ki.
Iloveyou so very much! 🥰💞 #HappyJoongKiDay #SongJoongKi https://t.co/i9AidcQ59S We have produced a list of the finest Korean dramas and movies starring Song Joong-ki for any lovers of the character Vincenzo.
Is Song Joong Ki pure Korean?
This page has been redirected to “Joong-ki.” Not to be confused with the Korean male name Joon-ki, which is also a common name in that country.
|Song in 2016|
|Born||September 19, 1985 (age 37) Daejeon, South Korea|
|Education||Sungkyunkwan University ( BBA )|
|Agents||SidusHQ Blossom History D&C|
|Spouse||Song Hye-kyo ( m.2017; div.2019) |
|Hangul||송 중 기|
|Hanja||宋 仲 基|
|Revised Romanization||Song Jung-ki|
I am grateful to you, kind benefactor! Because to your generosity, Wikipedia is able to continue to thrive. You can choose to “hide appeals” to prevent this browser from displaying fundraising messages for one week, or you can return to the appeal to make a donation if you are still interested in doing so.
Please, we beg you, do not scroll away from this page. Hi. Let’s cut to the chase and get to the point: On Tuesday, we will be asking for your assistance in maintaining Wikipedia.98% of those who read our site do not donate. Many people have the intention of donating later, but they end up forgetting. To ensure our continued existence, all we ask for is $2, or anything else you can provide.
We beg you, in all modesty, to refrain from scrolling away from this page. If you are one of our very few donors, please accept our sincere gratitude. Song Joong-ki is a South Korean actor who was born on September 19, 1985 and goes by the Korean name.
It was the historical coming-of-age drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010) and his role as one of the original cast members on the variety program Running Man (2010–2011) that brought him to prominence in the public eye. Since then, he has appeared in a wide variety of roles in critically acclaimed films and television shows, including A Werewolf Boy (2012), Descendants of the Sun (2016), Arthdal Chronicles (2019), and Vincenzo (2021).
He has also starred in the television series The Innocent Man (2012), Descendants of the Sun (2016), Arthdal Chronicles (2019), and Vincenzo (2021). (2021). The Gallup Korea Television Actor of the Year award was given to Song in both 2012 and 2017. In 2013, he was listed in the Forbes Korea Power Celebrity list for the first time, and he was ranked seventh at that time.
How much did Song Joong Ki make in space sweepers?
Song Joong-ki, who is now 36 years old and stars in the mafia drama Vincenzo, won the hearts of viewers earlier this year. The actor who plays the lead part in the criminal drama series Space Sweepers makes an astounding 200 million won (about $170,000) every episode. Considering that there are 20 episodes in a season, this amounts to an annual salary of almost $3.4 million.
What agency is Song Joong Ki under?
Credit: Vogue Man A cooperation between Song Joong Ki’s agency HiSTORY D&C and Lee Jong Suk’s agency A-MAN Project has been announced in Hong Kong, Harper’s BAZAAR. HiSTORY D&C made the announcement on January 1 that they had entered into a strategic collaboration with the A-MAN Project.
The long-term friendship and profound trust that have existed between CEO Hwang Ki Yong and actor Lee Jong Suk, who have collaborated on the production of the television dramas Pinocchio and While You Were Sleeping, were the driving forces behind the meeting between the two firms. Through the creation of reputable television series such as Start-Up and Artificial City, HiSTORY D&C has established itself as a reliable production firm.
Hwang Ki Yong, a successful film producer whose credits include “While You Were Sleeping,” “Tree With Deep Roots,” and “While You Were Sleeping,” established the company and served as its first CEO. After bringing on board artists like as Song Joong Ki, Go Bo Gyeol, and Keum Sae Rok, amongst others, the company has evolved into a full-service entertainment firm.
A-MAN Project is an entertainment agency that was established in 2018 by the actor Lee Jong Suk himself after he parted ways with YG Entertainment. Since that time, Kwon Na Ra and Seo Eun Soo have both made the agency their permanent home. Following an agreement on the two firms’ respective roles within the industry and the direction they wish to take the industry as a whole, they decided to join forces.
This agreement will boost both parties’ prospects while simultaneously emitting high synergy, since K-contents is now experiencing tremendous expansion across the worldwide market. The origin or point of origin ( 1 ) Translator Kim Hoyeun: If you are someone who like Korean dramas, movies, and music, then I am the one for you.
Is Song Joong Ki rich?
Find Out How Much Money Song Joong Ki Will Have In 2021 – According to Celebeat’s report from 2021, Song Joong Ki has a net worth of twenty-one million dollars. According to some other sources, the actor who appeared in Descendants of the Sun has a net worth of 24 million dollars as of this year.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: What Will Lee Min Ho’s Net Worth Be in 2021? Is It True That the Ex-MOMOLAND Member Yeonwoo Has a Boyfriend Who Is Richer Than Song Joong Ki, Hyun Bin, Lee Seung Gi, and Gong Yoo? The successful K-drama series produced by the entertainment news publication included Sungkyunkwan Scandal in 2010, The Innocent Man in 2021, Descendants of the Sun in 2016, Arthdal Chronicles in 2019, and Vincenzo in 2021.
These productions brought in a significant amount of revenue for the company. Not only that, but Song Joong Ki has also starred in critically acclaimed films such as “The Battleship Island” (2017), “Space Sweepers” (2021), and “A Werewolf Boy” (2021).
Aside from that, Song Joong Ki amassed a great deal of wealth as a result of the numerous endorsement deals he signed across a wide variety of sectors, including but not limited to the following: retail, consumer electronics, telecommunications, tourism, travel, food, clothing, cosmetics, and healthcare.
In May of 2008, the ex-better half of Song Hye Kyo made her debut on television for the very first time in an advertisement for Dunkin’ Donuts. ALSO READ: Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo Getting Back Together? Here are Some of the Reasons Why Descendants of the Sun Stars Are Said to Be Getting Back Together: 2 Years Have Passed Since the Divorce After then, Song Joong Ki became the spokesperson for a number of other companies, including EZIO, TBJ, AD HOC, Le Coq Sportif, Pizz Etang, and Ottogi Snack Ramen, among others.
- A number of companies, including Xbox 360 Kinect, LG XNote, FUJIFILM, Tony Moly, Seoul Milk, Sprite, Baskin Robbins, KT, Jeju Air, Hite Jinro, Cuchen, Tencent, VIVO, Domino’s Pizza, and LINE Pay Card, chose the hero of “The Arthdal Chronicles” to be their official ambassador.
- Song Joong Ki is now regarded as one of the wealthiest actors working in South Korea in 2021 due to his enormous net worth.
In point of fact, he possesses more financial resources than Hyun Bin, Song Kang, Park Seo Joon, and Lee Seung Gi combined. The first four places were taken by Kim So Hyun, So Ji Sub, Lee Jong Suk, and Lee Min Ho, respectively. YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: The shocking news that Son Ye Jin’s boyfriend would be Marian Rivera’s next leading man came from Hyun Bin.
Who is Joong-ki dating now 2022?
Home EVIDENCES DISCLOSED: Jeon Yeo Bin Is Said to Be Song Joong Ki’s Girlfriend!
Is Vincenzo a love story?
Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS) If you do not want to be spoiled, click here to move through to the conclusion part under “overall.” Because I have a lot of various ideas, I’ll break it down like this:
- The only thing that I absolutely adored was when they revealed the bad guy. The fact that Jang Jun-woo was actually Jang Han-seok was the only portion of the episode that I really enjoyed watching. When it took place, I thought to myself, “Okay, this drama is starting to become intriguing!” However, regrettably, that was the high point of the drama. But yes, both his arrival and the revelation were excellently done.
- Ahn Gi-seok was easily my favorite of all of the characters. His character was really endearing to me. He had the right amount of comedic timing, had me laugh more than once, and was wonderful even at the more somber moments. It was such a pleasant surprise when he used his influence to save Vincenzo from trouble. Superior to every single one of Vincenzo’s disclosures.
- I found it quite annoying that during the entirety of the show, Vincenzo’s mother was only brought into the picture when it was time for him to lose his mind. She was such an obvious part of the story. There were a lot of sequences that were really pointless because all they did was visit her and make no real progress. So obnoxious, ugh. Because it was so clear that it was a story device, I didn’t even bother to care when she was slain. She served the purpose of pushing Vincenzo over the line so that he would finally go after Babel in the appropriate manner given that it is now personal.
- The connection that existed between Jang Han-seok and Choi Myung-hee was unquestionably one that was not typical. It is not a love relationship, but it is also not a professional relationship between the two of us. It’s not too dissimilar to the connection that exists between a monarch and his Hand or a king and his first knight. The faithfulness, the trust, the link built through ambition, and the extent to which they are willing to go to accomplish what they want—all of these things contributed to the creation of a one-of-a-kind relationship that I have not seen in any other plays. Sincerity compels me to admit that I would like delving more into it, but I’m afraid that I won’t be able to rewatch the drama in order to do so lol.
- The antagonists of this story were undeniably the most interesting characters in it. However, despite having tidbits that were NOT investigated, they remained one-dimensional, which is a shame because they were so fantastic. Incomparably superior than the heroes.
- It might have been possible to develop Choi Myung-character hee’s more, especially considering how we were first introduced to her
- nevertheless, this opportunity was missed. She had just recently become Jang Han-right seok’s hand when she was defeated in this battle. Up until the very end, her character was significant for Jang Han-seok, but on her own, she was hardly significant at all.
- Yes, we are able to argue that her character development is also a genuine one
- nevertheless, I find it difficult to believe that if the story was told effectively, her character would be diminished to virtually nothing. She may have a layered appearance while yet maintaining her position as Han-right seok’s hand. Nevertheless, she did not.
- Hong Cha-young was another female character who was fully relegated to the background because of a male character. She had the potential to be so much more but was never given the opportunity to do so. Cha-young was always overshadowed by Vincenzo, who did not allow her to take the spotlight. She was unable of developing original concepts or successful game plans. Vincenzo was constantly involved.
- Now that I’ve put it down, it appears that the program is a little bit sexist because both Choi Myung-hee and Hong Cha-young became supporting roles to male characters and weren’t allowed to shine separately. This shows how the show treats women.
- Insofar as Vincenzo is concerned, this behavior is UNDENIABLY sexist. A very brief conversation with Jang Han-seok.
- Character-wise, Jang Han-seo was a strong one. I enjoyed how it progressed. Even how he died. It was enjoyable. The way in which he was able to relax with Vincenzo was endearing. For the first time, he made me admire Vincenzo, yet Vincenzo did nothing to earn that appreciation. This was another another example of telling rather than showing, since the fact that I did not notice anything large fraternal about Vincenzo until Jang Han-seo expressly pointed it out to me was evidence that telling is more effective than showing. And even so, the only reason I enjoyed it was because of Han-seo. Not the least bit concerned about Vincenzo.
- I found it hilarious whenever someone messed up the pronunciation of Vincenzo’s name or title. Hong Cha-young stating Quassano was humorous. It was really hilarious when people in Guemga plaza referred to him as a corn salad and celebrated his birthday as a corn salad.
That is the only thing that comes to me right now. It’s possible that I’ll think of other things later, in which case I’ll amend this post and include them. I have just too many thoughts and feelings about Vincenzo for me to keep track of them all.
Who is the highest-paid K-drama actress?
Image of Jun Ji-hyun provided courtesy of Jung Yeon-Je/AFP. The 39-year-old woman, who goes by the stage name Gianna Jun, is now the highest-paid female Korean actor and one of the top stars in the entertainment industry in South Korea. Her most recent role, as the grizzled Ashin in the Netflix horror film Kingdom: Ashin of the North (2020-21), which is a sidequel to the critically acclaimed horror film Kingdom, was seen by viewers all over the world (2019-present).
With the classic love film My Sassy Girl (2001), for which Jun won her first Grand Bell Award for Best Actress, she is largely regarded with putting Korean entertainment on the map throughout the world. This achievement earned her the Grand Bell Award. Il Mare (2000), The Thieves (2012), The Berlin File (2013), and Assassination were the films that brought Jun to prominence (2015).
She was given her second Grand Bell Award for Best Actress for her performance in Daisy (2006). Despite the fact that she made her debut on the small screen in 1999, it wasn’t until the hit drama My Love from Another Star that she was cast in a regular role in a television show (2013-14).
Who is highest-paid actor in Korea?
All praise to Song Joong-ki for his meteoric rise, collapse, and subsequent ascent. The 36-year-old actor came back from his divorce to Song Hye-kyo and a boatload of unpleasant rumors by doing what he does best: charming the socks off of K-drama enthusiasts by playing roguishly loveable characters.
Song Hye-kyo was his ex-wife. His critically acclaimed drama 2021 Vincenzo propelled him to the top of the heap of power earners in K-entertainment and earned him an astonishing 200 million won (about SG$230,000) every episode. And since the series Vincenzo, which follows the story of a mafia consigliere who becomes involved with the residents and the drama of a building that is scheduled for demolition, consists of 20 episodes (instead of the customary 16 or less), Song made an astounding SG$4.6 million USD.
Both the revenge-reincarnation K-drama The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate, which is set to be released later this year, and the criminal thriller film Bogota are the next high-profile outings for the actor. Bogota is set to be released later this year.
Who is the richest K-drama actor?
Credit must be given to Kim Soo-hyun for the use of her image: @soohyun k216 on Instagram Kim Soo-hyun is widely regarded as one of the most prominent figures in the field of Korean drama. She is the recipient of two Grand Bell Awards, which are South Korea’s version of the Academy Awards.
- In 2021, he had a starring role in the Korean adaptation of the critically popular BBC series Criminal Justice, titled One Ordinary Day.
- It is estimated that he made around USD 423,000 every episode for the successful program, making him the Korean drama actor with the highest salary.
- Im kicked off his acting career in 2007 with the Korean television drama Kimchi Cheese Smile.
He went on to achieve both commercial and critical success with shows such as Dream High (2011-12), Moon Embracing the Sun (2012), and My Love from the Star (2013-14), as well as films such as The Thieves (2012) and Secretly, Greatly (2012). Kim is currently working on his next project, which will be a film adaptation of the novel The Thieves (2013).
After completing his mandatory military service, Kim made cameo appearances in hit dramas Hotel del Luna (2019) and Crash Landing on You (2020). He then charmed all with his splendid performance in the well-received It’s Okay to Not Be Okay (2020), for which he was reportedly paid approximately USD 155,000 per episode.
Kim’s salary for the role in It’s Okay to Not Be Okay (2020) was reportedly around USD 155,000.
Who owns glorious entertainment?
LinkedIn profile of Patrick Solomon, Chief Executive Officer of Glorious Entertainment.
Who owns Historydnc?
This collaboration between HiSTORY DNC and A-MAN PROJECT is sure to produce nothing but brilliant works, and we can’t wait to see them! – History The DNC made the formal announcement on April 1 regarding their affiliation with the A-Man Project. “We have inked a strategic partnership with A-Man Project, which is a group that consists of performers such as Lee Jong Suk, Kwon Nara, and Seo Eun Soo,” Accordingly, the CEOs of both firms, Hwang Ki Yong and Lee Jong Suk, have known one other for a very long time and have a great deal of confidence in one another.
- This formed the basis for the collaboration between the two companies.
- They have previous experience collaborating in the dramatic productions Pinocchio and While You Were Sleeping.
- History Producing dramas like “Start-Up” and “Artificial City” has helped DNC carve out a unique space in the industry.
- As a result, it has resulted in the production of works such as Tree With Deep Roots, Innocent Man, and While You Were Sleeping that have garnered a significant amount of adoration from members of the general public.
Hwang Ki Yong is credited with having established the corporation. In addition to this, it is an all-encompassing entertainment company that is expanding its capabilities through the recruitment of actors Song Joong Ki, Go Bo Gyeol, Geum Sae Rok, Yang Kyung Won, and Lim Cheol Soo.
This expansion is based on solid management that is supported by fashionable publicity and a strong partnership. Since its founding in 2018, the management firm known as A-Man Project has been successful in bringing on board such talented individuals as Lee Jong Suk, Kwon Nara, and Seo Eun Soo. The three actors have been committed to their acting careers, which has resulted in outstanding performances in their most recent dramas.
The two firms have a vision for the future and are attracting attention from the industry. The two companies have built a unique position in each sector by successfully managing actors with worldwide impact and production skill that has produced a number of Hallyu dramas.
It is anticipated that the meeting between the two firms would increase distinct competitiveness and produce strong synergy. This is due to the tremendous growth that K-content is experiencing in the worldwide market. History DNC also revealed its intentions to promote a meaningful affiliation with the A-Man Project and advance its position as a global comprehensive entertainment company, all the while actively supporting the active activities of actors through responsible management.
This plan was part of the announcement made by DNC. Source: JTBC News half-fangirl, half-wonderful; my advocacy is to share fantastic dramas; I love to travel; I never say no to new adventures; I am a doting furmom to obi;
Who owns Blossom entertainment?
After the expiration of their respective contracts with Sidus HQ in March 2012, actor Cha Tae-hyun and his manager Ju Bang-ok co-founded Blossom Entertainment. The company is now known as Foundation – Blossom Entertainment.
Who is the richest actor in Korean 2021?
The wealthiest Korean actor is Kim Soo-Hyun. The 34-year-old celebrity earned 500 million won per episode for his terrifying 2021 drama One Ordinary Day, which is currently streaming on Viu. The show is based on the British television series Criminal Justice and follows the story of a college student who unintentionally becomes a murder suspect.
What is the net worth of Lee Min Ho?
|Lee at the VIP premiere of Hot Young Bloods in January 2014.|
|Born||June 22, 1987 (age 35) Seoul, South Korea|
|Alma mater||Konkuk University|
|Height||187 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Hangul||이 민 호|
|Hanja||李 敏 鎬|
|Revised Romanization||I Min-ho|
I am grateful to you, kind benefactor! Because to your generosity, Wikipedia is able to continue to thrive. You can choose to “hide appeals” to prevent this browser from displaying fundraising messages for one week, or you can return to the appeal to make a donation if you are still interested in doing so.
- Please, we beg you, do not scroll away from this page. Hi.
- Let’s cut to the chase and get to the point: On Tuesday, we will be asking for your assistance in maintaining Wikipedia.98% of those who read our site do not donate.
- Many people have the intention of donating later, but they end up forgetting.
- To ensure our continued existence, all we ask for is $2, or anything else you can provide.
We beg you, in all modesty, to refrain from scrolling away from this page. If you are one of our very few donors, please accept our sincere gratitude. Lee Min-ho is a South Korean actor, singer, model, creative director, and businessman. His birth date is June 22, 1987, and his name in Korean and Hanja is Lee Min-ho.
It was his performance as Gu Jun-pyo in the 2009 film Boys Over Flowers that brought him significant popularity throughout the world. This role also garnered him the prize for Best New Actor at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. Personal Taste (2010), City Hunter (2011), Faith (2012), The Heirs (2013), and The Legend of the Blue Sea (2013) are among the prominent television programs in which he has starred as the main character (2016).
In 2020, he had a starring role in the film The King: Eternal Monarch, which was produced by Studio Dragon and made $135 million worldwide. Aside from his work on television, Lee was also the first person to play the main character in the movie Gangnam Blues (2015).
- This was then followed by the release of his first film to be produced in China, Bounty Hunters (2016), as well as the mini-romance web series Line Romance (2014), which made a combined total of US$51 million.
- As a result of the popularity of Lee’s television series, he is now considered to be one of the most prominent Hallyu actors and has become the most followed South Korean actor on social media.
Lee was the first Korean star to have a wax figure produced in his likeness at Madame Tussauds, with the figures being exhibited in Shanghai in 2013 and Hong Kong in 2014. These events took place in 2013 and 2014, respectively. Simply by endorsing products, he brings about $2.5 million in revenue every year.
Why did the descendants of the sun couple divorce?
The love story of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, often known as the Song-Song pair or Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, began about the same time as production on Descendants of the Sun started. The couple went on to get married and eventually divorced.
- By Dishya Sharma | Latest Version Uploaded: June 18, 2020, 4:13 AM IST | 5.4 Million It’s a Tale of Two Lovers: From a wonderful kiss to a terrible divorce, look at Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo’s narrative A handful of the love tales that have been told have left us in amazement.
- One of them is the well-known pair known as Song and Song.
Both on and off the screen, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo were one of the most well-known and well-liked couples. In the film Descendants of the Sun, they astounded us with their unmistakable chemistry, and in real life, they provided other couples the motivation they needed to work on their own relationships.
When did the beginning of their love story take place? What led to the development of their love? It was rumored that the real-life couple were already madly in love with one another at the same time as their on-screen characters, Yoo Shijin and Kang Moyeon, were becoming closer and closer with each new episode.
When the show first started running, the pair had already started dating, according to a mutual acquaintance of the two people who are no longer together. At the time, Soompi said that the friend disclosed the following information: “Even before the first episode of Descendants of the Sun aired, they had already begun to develop love for one another.
Due to the fact that the drama had been pre-produced, shooting didn’t get underway until the second half of 2015. Then, in the beginning of the previous year, Song Joong Ki sneakily took some refreshments to the location where Song Hye Kyo was having her portrait taken. Because of this, the cast and crew were perplexed as to why he had shown up so early for their show.” It would appear that Hye Kyo was first hesitant to date another star due to the close friendship she has at the time with Lee Byung Hun and Hyun Bin.
But Joong Ki’s authenticity was the key to her transformation. The couple’s love blossomed as they were filming the episode together. The first kiss was finally shared. When Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo kissed in the fourth episode of Descendants of the Sun, fans watched sparks fly between the two characters.
- Fans wanted to see more of the Song-Song coupling in each new episode, yet they never got their wish.
- The two were frequently seen together not just off-screen but even during and after the program as well.
- Joong Ki and Hye Kyo were spotted together in New York, hanging out with friends in Seoul, and vacationing in Tokyo, all of which contributed to the spread of relationship rumors despite the fact that both of their agencies maintained that they were not dating.
Dispatch was posting a ton of images of their meetup on various social media platforms. When the pair officially confirmed that they were seeing one other and planning to get married later that year in July of 2017, the secret was finally out in the open.
Hye Kyo said the following in a letter to all of her supporters: “For a very long period, Joong Ki shown to me his genuine personality as well as his trustworthiness and etiquette. I had the notion that it would be beneficial to spend the future with him, and I was delighted that he could also sense the genuine feelings that I was trying to convey.
After that, I had no doubt that he was the one for me. I really wanted to be the first to share the news of my wedding with my followers, but given that this issue concerns more than just myself, I had to proceed with caution “— I quote her. On the other hand, Joong Ki stated that he had “gained another valuable buddy that I could discuss my honest sentiments with, and we later started a love connection together.” He continued by saying, “At the beginning of 2016, we committed to spend the rest of our lives together by understanding one another’s weaknesses and standing by one another through difficult times.” In October of 2016, Song-Song wed one another, and their wedding was attended by a total of 250 people, one of whom was Strong Woman.
- Park Bo Young of Do Bong Soon, Kim Ji Wom of Descendants of the Sun, Donghae, Yoo Jae Suk, and So Ji Sub of Super Junior were also present at the ceremony.
- The ceremony was held in the garden of Yeong Bin Gwan, which is located on the grounds of The Shilla hotel.
- Fans cheered the pair’s wedding and marriage, but around one and a half years later, it was reported that the couple would be divorcing each other.
Joong Ki and Hye Kyo were seen out and about without their wedding bands, which raises the possibility that they had separated. On June 27, Joong Ki shared the news that he and Hye Kyo would no longer be together. “To begin, I would want to offer my sincere apologies to everybody and everyone who loves and cares about me for informing them of the unfortunate news.
- I have made the necessary arrangements to end my marriage to Song Hye Kyo.
- We both have the same goal in mind, which is to get through the process of getting a divorce without resorting to attacking or blaming the other person.
- Please have compassion for the fact that it is challenging for us to discuss the details of our private life.
As of right now, I will do all in my power as an actor to make it up to everyone by producing quality work “his declaration was read during the divorce proceedings. The statement that was made on behalf of Song Hye Kyo by her agency, UAA, read as follows: “After much deliberation on both sides, our actress Song Hye Kyo and her spouse have decided to end their marriage and divorce each other.
The explanation was due to the fact that they had quite different personalities. The fact that the two were unable to resolve their issues was a contributing factor in arriving at this conclusion. We respectfully beg for your patience because we are unable to disclose any further facts due to the fact that it involves the private lives of both of the performers.
In addition, we request that you abstain from making comments that are controversial or speculative on the issue at hand. We are sorry if this has caused you concern. In the future, we shall do everything in our power to extend a friendlier greeting to each and every one of you.” Their divorce was finalized in July 2019, and Hye Kyo deleted any references to Joong Ki from his Instagram account, therefore irreversibly altering Descendants of the Sun.
Continue to check Pinkvilla for any more changes. ALSO READ: The home of Korean celebrities Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo has been demolished; have a look at the USD 11.6 million mansion’s replacement. Follow the Pinkvilla website and YouTube channel, along with all social platforms like as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, for the most recent Bollywood and Telugu news, as well as exclusive entertainment news, gossip, and movie reviews.
I really need to start living again.