Why Is Spotify Only Playing 10 Seconds Of A Song?
- Philip Martin
What causes Spotify to stop playing after only ten seconds? Spotify may stop playing the music you are listening to after ten seconds if there is a problem with the connection to your WiFi network. Alternatively, there may be corrupted data inside the app itself that is tied to your account and is preventing you from listening to songs in their entirety.
- There are other factors that might be causing this error, such as the fact that the song or playlist that you are now listening to has interruptions.
- As a result, the audio you play will be cut off shortly after you start playing it.
- If you haven’t updated an app in a while, this might be the cause of the 10-second error you’re seeing.
(Image credit: Getty Images) There’s also a possibility that the software on your phone is too old, which could be causing Spotify to have similar stalled problem. There is also the possibility that the Spotify app on your phone is out of date and needs to be updated.
Why can’t I play HQ on Spotify Free?
There appears to be a fault where HQ streaming isn’t deactivated in the options menu for Spotify Free accounts, which prevents the client from being able to play for some users. This information is provided for anyone else who is experiencing this problem. De-selecting that option (or performing a clean installation) should rectify the issue.
Can I play shuffle on Spotify?
2018-05-17 02:25 PM bump.2018-05-17 08:04 PM Do you have a membership to the premium content? In that case, Spotify will restrict playback on mobile phones to the shuffle mode and add music that it recommends to existing playlists. You may learn more by clicking here.
Why does Spotify keep disconnecting from my phone?
If it occurs when you are using the internet, we want to know if it also occurs when you are using a different connection, such as mobile data or a different WiFi network. Last but not least, check to see that your mobile device’s Spotify app does not have any options that restrict data usage or optimize battery life activated.
Can I use a VPN with Spotify?
Hello there, everyone, Many thanks for getting in touch. We are overjoyed to learn that the solution provided by @Quinnat was successful for some of you. Please keep in mind that Spotify does not officially support VPNs, and as a result, issues with its use are to be expected behavior.
- This is something you should keep in mind.
- We also see that some of you report problems that are slightly different from what was described in the initial post.
- We encourage you to start a new discussion in any of our relevant Help forums so that we can better assist you in overcoming these challenges and keep them distinct from one another.
In addition to that, we are going to go ahead and disable new comments for this thread. Cheers!