How To Unhide A Song On Spotify On Iphone?
- Philip Martin
How to View Hidden Songs on Spotify on Your iPhone or Android Device
- Launch the Spotify application.
- To adjust settings, use the cogwheel in the upper right corner.
- Choose Playback, then deactivate the option to Hide Unplayable Songs.
- Now, open the album or playlist, and after that, press the settings icon that is located next to the song.
- Next, you’ll need to choose Hidden to reveal the music again.
What does it mean if a song is hidden on Spotify?
Today, Spotify introduced a new feature that gives Premium customers the ability to conceal tracks from inside a playlist that they do not wish to listen to. Users of both the iOS and Android versions of the Spotify app will soon be able to use this functionality, according to Spotify (via The Verge ).
Premium users have the ability to go into any playlist on Spotify, choose a song, and then click “hide song” from the context menu. This new function is available to Premium users. After then, the music that was concealed will never play again regardless of where you are in the playlist; it will always be skipped.
In the event that you change your mind, you also have the option to unhide tracks. It is the hope of Spotify that this little upgrade would make it possible for subscribers to somewhat tweak Spotify’s curated playlists, which may on occasion include songs that the user does not like.
Why are some songs blocked on Spotify?
4. Get Rid of Mistakes – Songs on Spotify may become unavailable at times for no other reason than that the program itself contains errors. You can delete the data stored in the cache of the Spotify app to see if this resolves the issue. In addition to this, check to be that you are using the most recent version of the application.