How To Unhide A Song On Spotify 2021?
- Philip Martin
For Android Users – Simply open the Spotify app on your Android device, and then touch on the cog symbol located at the very top of the screen to access its Settings. From this screen, navigate to the Playback Settings menu and activate the option labeled “Show unplayable tracks.” You should now save your modifications, return to any playlist, and then hit the Hide/Unhide option once again to bring the song back into view.
How do you unblock songs on Spotify 2021?
How to Unlock a Song on the iOS Version of Spotify Premium – The iOS app for premium accounts does not provide a simple mechanism to cancel an inadvertent dislike, but it is still quite simple to reveal hidden content. Look for the track’s name to be grayed out in the list view of the radio station’s playlist or the playlist for the banned track.
- If you come across it, there will be a large, red “no” symbol right next to it.
- Simply tapping that will remove the restriction.
- Open the “Home” tab, choose the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the Settings screen, select “Playback,” and then deactivate the option to “Hide Unplayable Songs” if you are aware that there are tracks that are disabled but do not see them.
When you return to the list, you should now see that the title has been muted, and you may undislike it by following the steps outlined above.
Why are some songs hidden on Spotify?
Today, Spotify introduced a new feature that gives Premium customers the ability to conceal tracks from inside a playlist that they do not wish to listen to. Users of both the iOS and Android versions of the Spotify app will soon be able to use this functionality, according to Spotify (via The Verge ).
Premium users have the ability to go into any playlist on Spotify, choose a song, and then click “hide song” from the context menu. This new function is available to Premium users. After then, the music that was concealed will never play again regardless of where you are in the playlist; it will always be skipped.
In the event that you change your mind, you also have the option to unhide tracks. It is the hope of Spotify that this little upgrade would make it possible for subscribers to somewhat tweak Spotify’s curated playlists, which may on occasion include songs that the user does not like.
How do I see unavailable songs on Spotify?
However, there is a beneficial method that can be used to view the songs that have been removed, and this trick is especially important if you would like to acquire them for your personal collection so that they are more permanent: navigate to Settings and locate the Display Options section. Once there, tick the box next to “Show unavailable songs in playlists.”
What does the circle with a line through it mean on Spotify?
Like and conceal – Free users of Spotify will mostly listen to the service in shuffle mode unless they stick to the 15 on-demand playlists that are available to them. Through the use of the like and conceal buttons, you can teach Spotify which songs you want to be played in a random order for you.
- Simply click on the symbol that looks like a circle with a line through it to conceal a song or the one that looks like a heart to like it.
- In theory, Spotify will be able to do a better job of selecting songs for your listening enjoyment if you provide it with more information on the types of music that you enjoy and those that you do not enjoy.
Screenshot courtesy of CNET and Matt Elliott