How To Repeat One Song On Apple Music?
- Philip Martin
The steps to re-performing a song.
- Launch the Apple Music app on your device.
- Play a song.
- Simply tap the music that you want to listen to in the bar that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Playing Next button on the screen that appears when it’s available. at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
- Tap the Repeat button that is located at the very top of the Playing Next screen. until it transitions into the Repeat One mode.
What are the arrow symbols on Apple Music?
How To Repeat Songs & Playlists On Apple Music
It seems that no one has responded in quite some time. Simply posing a new inquiry will kick off a new round of the dialogue. Question: IOS 14.6 iPhone Apple’s iPhone 12 – When I make a list of songs that are included in an album, there is an icon to the right of the song title that looks like a gray circle with a down arrow in it.
- What exactly does this entail? It seems to have only lately started appearing next to each song (perhaps after the update to IOS 14.6).12-inch iPhone Date and time of post: 6:12 AM, June 21, 2021 The question is now marked as answered.
- Answer: Answer: Hey Alan, We are grateful that you posted your question in the Apple Support Communities.
If you see this arrow icon on your iPhone, it indicates that the item in question has been downloaded onto your device for offline listening. Best Wishes. Originally published on June 22, 2021 at 8:43 AM The question is now marked as answered.