How To Download A Youtube Song To Itunes?
- Philip Martin
Part 2: Convert YouTube Music to iTunes Once you have the YouTube video converted into your computer into an audio MP3 file or even a video MP4 file, it is time to transfer it to your iOS device. You can do this by converting the YouTube music into an iTunes format.
- For versions of macOS 10.15 and later: Apple removed the iTunes app from macOS versions 10.15 and later, and replaced it with the Music app.
- Using the Music app on your iOS device, the following steps may be taken to transfer songs: 1.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer with a USB connection or by Wi-Fi syncing, whichever option you want.2.
Launch the app designated for music.3. From the sidebar, navigate to the Library area and then click on the Songs tab.4. Next, open the Music app and place the music that you obtained from YouTube in there by dragging and dropping it. It is recommended that you add the file to the music list, after which it will be synchronized to your iOS device automatically.
- If this is not the case, navigate to the Devices section, click on your device, and then select the Autofill button located in the bottom right corner.
- For versions of Windows or macOS older than 10.14: 1.
- Ensure that you have successfully downloaded and installed iTunes on your computer running macOS or Windows.2.
Start iTunes on your personal computer and connect the iOS device to your computer by either using a USB connection or by syncing it over Wi-Fi.3. In the upper-left corner of the iTunes window, you should see a little icon of the iPhone or iPad that you have connected; click on this symbol.
If you don’t see this icon, make sure that your device is connected properly.4. Navigate to the Summary tab, and then inside the Options section, activate the function that allows you to “Manually control music and videos.” 5. From the toolbar, click the File option, and then from the drop-down menu, select the option to Add to Library.
If you want to add numerous music files at once, you may select Add Folder to Library from the drop-down option instead of Add File to Library if that is what you like to do.6. Navigate to the downloaded YouTube videos or tracks, make your selection, and then click the “OK” button to add them to the iTunes app.
How to download YouTube videos from YouTube to computer?
The third method is to use VLC Player to download videos from YouTube. The VideoLAN Client (VLC) is an open-source video player that works on both Windows and Mac computers. This application is capable of playing nearly any multimedia file type, in addition to Audio CDs, Video CDs, and DVDs.
The program is compatible with a diverse selection of audio compression techniques. Step 1: Navigate to https://www.youtube.com/, then open the video that you want to download once you’re there. Take note of the video’s URL. Step 2) Locate the “VLC media player” shortcut on your Desktop, and then double-click it.
Step 3: Navigate to the Media section and select the “Open Network Stream” option from the drop-down menu. Step 4) A page with a text editor will appear before you.
- Simply paste the URL of the YouTube video that you have already copied.
- To begin, press the Play button.
Step 5: Navigate to the Tools menu and select the Codec Information option. A new window, similar to the one below, will appear. Make a copy of the information found in the textbox labeled “location,” which may be found at the very bottom of the page. Step 6: After pasting the URL into a web browser using copy and paste, hit the enter key.
To save the movie to your personal computer, right-click on it and pick the “save video as” option. NOTE: Your video file will be saved in 1080p resolution if you use VLC Player. Even if the original YouTube stream is accessible in 2160p or 1440p, it is not possible to store videos at a quality that is higher than 1080p.
Your video will not be converted to any of your other preferred formats when you use this program. Also Check Out: The Best YouTube Playlist Downloader That’s Completely FREE Online
How to use this YouTube video downloader?
Where can I get instructions on how to utilize this online video downloader for YouTube? First step: copy the address of the YouTube video that’s shown at the top of your browser window.2 The next step is to copy the link and then paste it into the top YouTube downloader before clicking the Download button.3 The third step is to select the image resolution that you wish to save, and then click the Download option.
How to download YouTube videos on Android?
Download YouTube videos to your Android device with this app. You may use one of these two methods to download videos from YouTube on your Android device.1. The application for YouTube
- Launch the app for YouTube.
- Locate the video that you wish to save to your device.
- Start playing the video, then click the share button.
- From the menu labeled “Share,” choose “YouTube Downloader.”
- Pick one: MP3 or MP4 as the file format.
- Choose to download it.
2. Download the video from YouTube using the official app for Android.
- Install the app or one that is comparable to it, then launch it.
- Locate the video that you wish to save to your device.
- You may choose to save the file in MP3 or MP4 format.
- To download, choose it.
How to convert YouTube videos to MP4 with YouTube downloader?
How to Download Videos from YouTube – Listed below for your reference and convenience are the complete methods on how to convert a YouTube video to MP4 format. Installing MiniTool YouTube Downloader is the first step. You may use this free YouTube converter on your personal computer by downloading it and installing it.
- Start it up to access its primary user interface.
- Downloader MiniTool for Youtube.com Simply click here to get absolutely free and virus-free.
- Step 2: Copy the URL of the video from YouTube.
- Launch YouTube and do a search for the clip you wish to save in MP4 format.
- Its URL link should be copied, then pasted into the YouTube converter, and the download button should be clicked.3.
Download and convert videos from YouTube to MP4 on September 3. After making your selection, proceed to the Download option and choose an output format such as MP4. After then, this complimentary tool for downloading videos from YouTube will start the ripping process.