How To Change The Key Of A Recorded Song?
- Philip Martin
Utilize a Sus Chord – The sus chord is the most typical approach for changing the key of a song. Because it is the simplest and least time-consuming option. To begin, what exactly is a sus chord? Sus is an abbreviation for “suspension.” When the third note in a chord moves up or down a step, this is called a step change.
While a sus2 chord would lower the third note by one step, a sus4 chord would elevate the third note by one step higher. Therefore, the notes G, B, and D make up a G major chord. A Gsus4 would be composed of the letters G, C, and D, whereas a Gsus2 would be composed of the letters G, A, and D. There are instances in which a sus chord is notated with a number (e.g., Gsus).
In such scenario, you should handle it as a sus4 situation. How exactly do you use it to change the keys on the piano? Playing a sus4 chord using the root note of the new key is all that is required of you. Before beginning the new chord progression, you should play a Bsus4 if you are transitioning from G major to B major.
How to change the key of a video song?
1. Using Video Mix on Windows to Change the Key of a Video Song Video Mix is a lightweight but effective piece of software that can be used to edit, combine, and trim video files. The PITCH change is without a doubt one of the most useful aspects of this program.
- Changing the key of a video song and saving it with the new pitch value may be accomplished by following these easy steps in the right order.
- The first thing you need to do is download Video Mix onto your Windows computer (Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista).
- Video Mix The primary display: Step 2.
- Import video file To import a video file (avi, mp4, mov, mkv, or mpg) from your own computer, you will need to select the “Add Video Files” button.
On the left, you will see a preview of the video picture, and on the right, you will see an audio waveform. A number of controls, including fade-in and fade-out, volume, tempo, and KEY (pitch), are located below the waveform in the editor window. Step 3: Substitute a Different Key (pitch) You only need to drag its pointer in order to modify the key or pitch (from -12 to +12 semitones) (as you can see from the image below) You are able to watch a preview of the new video before saving it by selecting the thumbnail shown on the left (it will open a new window for preview).
Step 4: Pick the final video to be output. You may adjust the output directory, the output resolution, the output format (the default is mp4), and the output framerate by going to the Options menu and selecting the appropriate options.5. Export the movie using the modified PITCH and KEY settings. Finally, return to the main window, and to export the output video, click the button labeled “Export and Save Video” in the bottom right corner of the window.
The production of the final video with the revised pitch/key value will require some amount of time. A watermark will be added to the finished video if you use the trial demo version. Simply click on this link to have the complete version sent to you, free of any watermark restrictions.
Kanto Player Karaoke is an audio/video player that gives you the ability to alter the key or pitch of your video karaoke songs as they are playing in real time. AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, FLV, and MP4 are among the video karaoke formats that may be played on this device. You may change the pitch of the movie and save it as a new video file with Kanto Player for MAC.
After doing so, the video will be compatible with whatever video player you want to use. Kanto Player for MAC may be downloaded here. You are only able to play the video in real-time with the new key/pitch while using Kanto Karaoke for Windows. You are unable to save the video with the new pitch.
- Anto Player WIN may be downloaded here.
- How to Adjust the Pitch on Kanto Player: 1.
- Launch Kanto Player and import the video karaoke files into a playlist a) Create a Playlist by clicking the ADD button in the top right section to create a new playlist b) Give the playlist a name (for example, “Video Karaoke”) c) Select the playlist, and then in the section labeled “Playlist files,” click the ADD button to import files into the playlist.
#2 Pick the video song from the playlist that you want to watch by clicking on it. Changing the key on MP4, AVI, FLV, and WMV files is the third step. You may alter the key in the audio settings area by sliding the key pointer around while the music is playing if you so want.
How do I change the key of an MP3 file?
What I Do When the Key Needs to Be Changed by More than a Whole Step There will undoubtedly be occasions in which you will be required to alter the key by more than a whole step. An excellent illustration of this would be switching the lead singer of a song from male to female.
I’ve been meaning to give We Believe by Newsboys a go as a female-led song for a while now. The original song was in the key of D, but we needed to transpose it to the key of G. When you attempt to utilize the MP3 Transposr tool for this kind of leap, the result is a voice that sounds like a chipmunk, and the audio quality is terrible.
Therefore, I instructed the band to study the song in its native key so that they could rehearse it at home and become familiar with its structure and fundamentals. During the practice, we played it a few times through in its original key before shifting gears and beginning to work in the new key.
How do I change the key of a song without tempo?
The pitch of your music may be modified quickly and easily with Pitch Switch. – Have you ever wished that you could change the pitch of a song that is saved as an MP3? Well now you can! Through the use of Pitch Switch, you are able to alter the key of practically any music without affecting the song’s speed.
How do I change the key of a song in iTunes?
5) Alter the key you’re using. Choose “Effect,” and then “Change Pitch” from the menu that’s located at the very top of the screen. You may modify the key of the song by either going up or down by using the “Semitones (half-steps):” option. If you want to change the key of the song so that it is slightly easier to sing, you can do so by adjusting it either -1 (which is one half-step lower), -2, or -3 (which is three half-steps lower), or you can adjust it either +1 (which is one half step higher), +2, or +3 (which is three half-steps higher) (three half steps higher).
- Adjust the key of the song anywhere between -5 (5 half-steps down) and -7 (7 whole steps down) if you want to transform it from being in a feminine range to being in a masculine range (7 half-steps down).
- If the number is increased beyond 5, the notes could be excessively high.
- If the number drops below 7, the range can become too narrow.
Adjust the key of the song to anywhere between +5 (5 half-steps up) and +9 (9 whole steps up) if you want to transform it from being in a male range to being in a feminine range (9 half-steps up). If the number is reduced any lower than 5, the notes can be too low.